WORKERS DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT
Welcome to the Workers Directorate Department!
Ensure every worker is growing
Ensure every church department is flourishing
Ensure every member's needs are met and satisfied
Ensure our organizational vision and values are upheld and actualized
Coordinates the human resource management of the church to ensure the development of an efficient workforce grown to achieve the mission, vision and goals of the church.
- Recruit highly qualified candidates for all open positions
- Manage all aspects of hiring and onboarding processes
- Serve as a link between workers and the ministry's leadership by handling questions, interpreting policies, and helping to galvanize resources to support the workforce
- Advise and train Head of Departments and workers on HR matters, including legal compliance
- Manage conflict resolution processes, ensuring compliance with internal processes, best practices, and the church’s goals
- Advise and train managers on HR matters, including legal compliance
- Administer annual employee satisfaction survey and recommend steps to improve engagement and morale
Workers Training & Development:
- Implement, manage, improve and evaluate workers training
- Manage performance review process, ensuring that all Ministers and head of Departments are well trained to give feedback to their team members.
Excellence - in service and dedication to the church’s mission, vision and goals
Commitment – committed to recruiting and equipping workers to make positive impact in their service to humanity
Empathetic service – legendary and selfless service provision
Servant-Leadership – Service approach must be hands-on, respectful and delivered with humility
Copyright ©2019 Christ Villa Church. All Rights Reserved